Quality and Environment
imesAPI Group’s commitment is to reduce the environmental impact of our activity, with an environmentally friendly approach which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
Quality & Environment Policy
imesAPI Group is a set of companies which mainly operate in the fields of: Construction, industrial assembly, maintenance and comprehensive upkeep, signage and marking of roads and their maintenance and upkeep. Its main goal is to meet its clients’ needs, providing quality service environment-friendly, thus contributing to the sustainability of its geographical area. For which it is committed to:
- Fulfil the needs of our clients.
- Continuously improve the efficiency of processes and behaviour in quality and environment.
- Take the necessary measures to prevent pollution from its activities.
- Comply with the legislation and other applicable requirements.
- Identify potential risks in order to control and prevent them as far as possible.
- Share this policy with all employees and interested parties upon request.
Therefore, the management of imesAPI Group will establish, in their Policy, the plans and resources needed to achieve the stated commitments within the group’s managerial framework.
Investigación, Desarrollo e Innovación (I+D+i)
We consider R & D +i a key factor to consolidate our position in the market and the main means to provide greater added value to our products and services. To do this, we implemented within our organization, an R & D + i Management System, based on the UNE 166002 and we commit to:
- Continuously improve the efficiency of management in R&D + i
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements in the field of R&D + i
- Define and establish objectives for R&D + i
- This policy will be available to all members of the company and other interested parties.
To this end the management of the company will establish the plans and resources necessary to achieve the commitments set out in this policy. Main research lines of our organization are:
- Technology in construction materials for road marking
- ICT technology (real-time systems applied to vertical signalling and intelligent transport systems for managing mobility and active safety)
- Computer technology applied to the prevention of occupational hazards in the maintenance of road infrastructure
- Construction technology in machinery, equipment and maintenance processes for the maintenance of road infrastructure and accident prevention.
Our desire to always go one step further, to meet the needs of our clients and our commitment to responsibility, has also led us to establish an Energy Management System, following the guidelines established in the UNE EN ISO 50001, which allows us to develop our processes within the framework of Energy Efficiency.
All these systems are audited each year by an external entity (AENOR), which allows us to keep them updated and adapted to all possible changes that may occur both within the organization, and externally, rules, regulations … and always focus them to achieve continuous improvement.